Schedule your payment to be automatically deducted from your checking/savings account or credit/debit card. Just complete and sign this form to get started!
- It’s convenient (saving you time and postage)
- Your payment is always on time (even if you’re out of town), eliminating late charges
Here’s How Recurring Payments Work:
You authorize regularly scheduled charges to your checking or savings account. You will be charged the amount indicated below each billing period. A receipt for each payment will be emailed to you and the charge will appear on your bank statement as an “ACH Debit” for ACH payment. You agree that no prior-notification will be provided unless the date or amount changes, in which case you will receive notice from us at least 10 days prior to the payment being collected. You may cancel recurring payment at any time online or by contacting us.
At Corner Financial, we make it convenient for you to make timely payment on your account, payments can be made
- By calling our office and pay over the phone using your banking information or your credit/debit card.
- By stopping by using a debit/credit card, check or money order, NO CASH accepted.
- By using our reply envelop to mail in your payment.
- Through Direct Debit Card Payment and we will withdraw your monthly payment on your payment due date each month, that way, you can avoid late fees, postage and driving to our office. Dowload Direct Debit Card Form or you can use set up Direct ACH payment and use your banking information to make your monthly payment or Set up Direct Payment on this page.